Are you looking for a robust and flexible tower optimized server for your SMB and remote offices?
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 is a powerful 2P tower server with optional rackable chassis for various environments, and delivers exceptional compute performance, security, reliability, and expandability.
Powered by 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors up to 60 cores1, up to 8 TB DDR5, PCIe Gen5, enhanced I/O and GPU support, and EDSFF storage1, the HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 server fulfills a wide range of demanding workloads.
The silicon root of trust anchors the server firmware to an HPE-exclusive ASIC, creating a fingerprint for the 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor that must be matched exactly before the server will boot.
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen11 server is an excellent choice for diverse workloads such as IT infrastructure, Data Management, VDI, ERP/CRM. Scale and adapt to any environment with this server and accelerate your growing business.
- Powered by 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors that support up to 60 cores1 (120 cores per server), 350W TDP.
- Increased memory bandwidth, performance and lower power requirements with up to 8 TB DDR5 memory capacity with 32 DIMM slots.
- Advanced data transfer rates from the PCIe Gen5 serial expansion bus, support up to 10 standard PCIe Gen5 slots and 2 OCP 3.0 slots2.
- Includes HPE Integrated Lights-Out 6 (iLO 6) server management software that enables you to securely configure, monitor, and update your HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers seamlessly from anywhere.
- Supports hot-pluggable, high-availability, RAID1 protected M.2 NVMe boot option.
- Supports new EDSFF E3.S NVMe form factor1 to enable higher-density servers and storage systems, optimization of PCIe lanes from CPUs, and ultra-high SSD performance.
Processor Type Intel
Processor family 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
Maximum memory 8.0 TB with 256 GB DDR5 DIMM
Memory slots 32 DIMM slots
Memory protection features Advanced ECC Memory Online Spare Mode Memory Lock Step Mode
Drive supported 4 to 12 LFF SAS/SATA or 8 to 24 SFF SAS/SATA/x1 NVMe HDD/SSD, or 8 SFF x4 NVMe SSD, depending on model. Upgrade option kits are available.
Processor core available 8 to 60 cores, depending on processor.
Processor cache 22.5 MB L3 to 112.5 MB L3, depending on processor.
Processor number 1 or 2
Processor speed 3.7 GHz, maximum depending on processor.
Memory type HPE DDR5 SmartMemory
Optical drive type Optional DVD-ROM or DVD-RW. Optional via Slimline ODD cable Kit. Optional external support is available too. Optional Half-Height RDX, up to 1. Refer to the QuickSpecs for more detail.
Infrastructure management HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download); HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses) Compute Ops Management Software.
Power supply type 2 Flexible Slot power supplies maximum, depending on model.
Expansion Slots 2 to 10 PCIe Gen5 (2 OCP 3.0). Refer to the QuickSpecs for more detail.
Network Controller Choice of optional OCP plus standup. Refer to the QuickSpecs for more detail.
Storage controller Choice of optional OCP plus standup. Refer to the QuickSpecs for more detail.
System fan features Depending on model, Standard 3 fans, none-hot-plug. Optional 5 additional fans, hot-plug and N+1 redundancy. Refer to the QuickSpecs for more detail.
Warranty 3/3/3: Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, and three years of on-site support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at https://www.hpe.com/support.