Are you looking for a dual-socket scalable server solution to power your data-intense, large-capacity workloads?
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen11 server is a scalable 2U 2P solution that delivers exceptional compute performance expandability, and scalability for diverse workloads and environments at 1P economics. Powered by 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors with up to 60 cores, increased memory bandwidth, and high-speed PCIe Gen5 I/O, the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen11 server is a perfect dual-socket, 2U/2P, scalable solution.
The silicon root of trust anchors the server firmware to an HPE-exclusive ASIC, creating a fingerprint for the Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor that must be matched exactly before the server will boot.
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen11 server is an excellent choice for data-intensive workloads like software-defined storage, video transcoding, and virtualized apps that require large storage capacity, and high I/O and memory bandwidth.
- Powered by the 4th Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors with next-generation technology that support up to 60 cores at 350W and 16 DIMMs for DDR5 memory at speeds up to 4800 MHz.
- Support for up to 8 TB total DDR5 memory with 16 DIMM channels per processor delivers increased performance, lower power requirements, and High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) support.
- Support for PCIe Gen5, resulting in improved bandwidth, advanced data transfer rates, and higher network speeds from the PCIe Gen5 serial expansion bus.
- Includes the new HPE Integrated Lights-Out 6 (iLO 6) server management software that enables you to securely configure, monitor, and update your HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers seamlessly, from anywhere.
- Supports hot-pluggable, high-availability RAID M.2 boot options.
- Supports up to 8 single wide (SW) or 3 double wide (DW) GPUs to accelerate graphic intense workloads.
Processor Type Intel®
Processor family 4th Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
Processor core available 16 to 60 core, depending on processor.
Processor cache 22.5 MB to 112.5 MB L3, depending on processor.
Maximum memory 8 TB with 256 GB DDR5
Memory type HPE DDR5 SmartMemory
Memory protection features RAS – Advanced ECC, online spare, mirroring, combined channel (lockstep) functionality, and HPE Fast Fault Tolerant Memory (ADDDC); Intel Optane Persistent Memory
Drive supported 8 or 12 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD 8, 16, or 24 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD, depending on configuration. 6 SFF rear drive optional or or 2 SFF rear-drive optional, 20 SFF NVMe optional, NVMe support via Express Bay will limit maximum drive capacity, depending on model.
Infrastructure management HPE iLO Standard with intelligent provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced, HPE OneView Advanced (optional, requires licenses), and HPE GreenLake COM.
System fan featuresHot-plug redundant fans, Standard Fan Kit or High Performance Fan Kit, depending on model.
Power supply type 800W, 1000W, or 1600W Dual hot-plug redundant 1+1 HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies, depending on model.
Expansion Slots Up to 8 PCIe Gen5, and 2 OCP 3.0, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs.
Network Controller 1 Gb, 10 Gb, 10/25 Gb, 100 Gb, or 200 Gb, in PCIe adapter or OCP 3.0 form factor, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs.
Storage controller HPE SR932i-p and/or HPE MR216i-o and/or HPE MR416i-o and/or HPE MR216i-p and/or HPE MR416i-p and/or HPE MR408i-o, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs.
Warranty 3/3/3: Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, and three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: https://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage, to supplement the product warranty, is available. For more information, visit https://www.hpe.com/support.
Processor number 1 or 2
Processor speed 3.1 GHz maximum, depending on processor.
Optical drive type Optional DVD-ROM Optional via Universal Media Bay External support only.
Security HPE TPM 2.0 standard on motherboard. Optional locking Bezel Kit, Intrusion Detection Kit.
DIMM capacity 16 GB to 256 GB